`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help w/ 2010 Bowman Chrome

Help w/ 2010 Bowman Chrome
I have been going through my cards and getting everything loaded into my org. Here's the thing: I have some 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractors with no serial numbering. When I pull the cards up on the database, it says they are numbered to 500. Is this a glitch on Beckett's part or did Topps leave off the serial numbers.

I only have a few but I don't want to trade a card away that is supposed to be /500 when it isn't. Advice, comments, whatever is much appreciated.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

RE: Help w/ 2010 Bowman Chrome
(11-04-2011, 05:24 PM)jdberia Wrote: I have been going through my cards and getting everything loaded into my org. Here's the thing: I have some 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractors with no serial numbering. When I pull the cards up on the database, it says they are numbered to 500. Is this a glitch on Beckett's part or did Topps leave off the serial numbers.

I only have a few but I don't want to trade a card away that is supposed to be /500 when it isn't. Advice, comments, whatever is much appreciated.
I noticed that too with my 2010 Bowman Chrome Refractors. I'm almost positive that's the correct listing. It's just understood the print run is /500.

I guess that makes a some sense. I would think that with all of the serial numbering these days they would just stamp them if they are goingto announce the print run. Who knows?
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

Same problem...just opened a box of them and got the A-Rod base...on the back it says refractor but has no ser #...I'm going to assume as well the data base refers to print # rather than a actual stamped ser #