Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
life just threw me a curveball :( update

RE: life just threw me a curveball :( update
Will be praying for you.

I remember my first dog. Mitzu a Chow Chow. I got her in 82 she was 18 months old. I didnt want her at first I wanted an Alaskan Malamute. For 2 months I ignored her and she ignored me. One day a came home form school and she needed outside. I let her out then about 5 minutes she wanted back in. I let her in and I was making a sandwich. I gave her a peice of ham and then we became unseperitable. When I graduated in 94 I left home to find a job. When I found one my mom and dad asked me if I wanted to take her with me. I said no she is old and this house is all she knows. My mom and dad were both glad of my decision because they loved her too. She came down with cancer and died in 97. My mom called me ad said if you can make it home because she just has hours to live. I missed that part by 15 minutes. My dad and brothers dug a hole in the ground and made a casket for her. I burried her and in 2000 I got a headstone put on her grave.

I still have pictures of her and I still miss her. I am trying to type this right now with teary eyes. I still miss her to this day and think about her alot. Every time I go back home I always make it a piont to visit her. My wife and kids leave me alone for a while to stay with her. Then they come out to pay respects to my dog even though my kids never met her but with the stories I tell them they feel like she was once part of their family.

I had a stay dog that came up to the house back in June and she has alot of the same attitude and demeaner as Mitzu. like someone told me on here sometimes the dog picks you.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

So sorry to hear about Sam. He really looks like a great dog. I hope everything works out ok. Wendy said it perfectly.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I wish you and your family all he best. I am a BIG dog lover and i know some people may be like its just a dog. Unless you have a dog in your life or have at some point you dont know what its like. They become part of the family they are like another person and love you the way you love them.
I know what its like to lose a dog to cancer and it stinks. To say the least. Hope you guys can find a way to help him and if not at least make him comfortable while you can.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Got you in our prayers. Hopefully all turns out well.

sorry everyone for the sad news but today will most likely be his last day, i was lucky enough to be with him for it

thank you for all your support

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Sorry to hear that, but if he was suffering, it is probably the best thing for him... Unfortunately, not so much for you. Glad you could be with him.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I am so sorry Sad you'll pull through bud! praying for you!
GO DODGERS!

[Image: vynHDAv.png]

(11-20-2011, 01:18 PM)p18mann Wrote: sorry everyone for the sad news but today will most likely be his last day, i was lucky enough to be with him for it

Super sorry to hear that bud....just had one of my Guinea pigs pass on Wednesday this week....had him for 8 years.....sad that our pets have to go too soon, wish they could live as long as we do.....just think of it this way, now you will have a wonderful puppy angel watching over you....(0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(11-20-2011, 01:18 PM)p18mann Wrote: sorry everyone for the sad news but today will most likely be his last day, i was lucky enough to be with him for it

a couple months ago I had to put my 15 year old pug to sleep who I had since he was 3 months old... his back was going out, and he was in some pain, and struggling a lot to move around... he also started to have some liver issues, and he was even almost completely blind... it near killed me...Sad I loved him so much, and miss him every day... he has been there for me no matter what for 15 YEARS... I have been married 16 years, and he was like a son to me...I am sorry you had to put him down, but I am so happy you were able to say goodbye to him like we did... hang in there man... we are thinking of you and your awesome doggie...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Sorry to hear about that, but be grateful you were there with him. He's happy you were!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos