`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Time Greats Video Break

All Time Greats Video Break
On a whim decided to get out the camera when one of our regulars popped a box of ATG:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westlake-...5508104976

RE: All Time Greats Video Break
UGGGH! Im so tired of seeing how well everybody does! LOL! It makes it soooo tempting to get one. But if I did I would end up with Steve Nash (dont like him at all) or Walt Frazier (wouldn't sell for half the cost of a box).

Our customer would have been happy with a Hardaway! He's one of those "blind luck" guys - pulled a number of Kobe Autos from Panini stuff in the last 6 months and pulled an HRX Griffin from Totally Certified. Our prices brought him in originally, and the hits have kept him coming back.

Can you move your shop to Charlotte?LOL. My LCS (when it has basketball) never gets great hits. Been buying for years and all I get is to hear about the guy "last week" who pulled a Kobe or Jordan. Then I get Sam Cassell Sad. Good for him though! He should start buying lottery tickets!
Forgot to add that the guys pulling the good stuff, are baseball collectors who buy a box for the heck of it. Thanks a lot! You dont see me busting your Baseball boxes now do you? LOL

Charlotte?! - Seems a little far to go to open another location. We're here in beautifull Roselle, Illinois - the western suburbs of Chicagoland - just jump on a plane and hit us up the next time you get the urge to splurge. This guy is ALL basketball - never messes with BB, FB or HKY.

unless you pulled the walt frazier letterman i need...
(11-04-2011, 12:47 PM)quavis Wrote: UGGGH! Im so tired of seeing how well everybody does! LOL! It makes it soooo tempting to get one. But if I did I would end up with Steve Nash (dont like him at all) or Walt Frazier (wouldn't sell for half the cost of a box).
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

the "I" is on the bay right now. As much as you spend on boxes, Im sure you could make an offer. If I could, I would buy it so we coul finalize our trade. Lol