Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Topps redemptions

Question about Topps redemptions
Sorry, newbie here.

Wanted to know if the "shipped" message means it has been sent to my home or what.
And Im asking this because shipment date is next year according to Topps.

[Image: 1267nyw.png]

RE: Question about Topps redemptions
I have never discovered any reason for these dates, they do not honor them, they are arbitrary as far as I can tell.

Good luck with that...

I Just spoke to Topps about an hour ago about the same thing. Joe at Topps said these dates mean nothing and he has no idea why they are there, however if it says "shipped" then it has been shipped. I had several with "shipped" dates in 2012. He said forget the date and if it says shipped it has. My 2012 shipping dates were shipped (6 of mine dated "shipped in 2012" were shipped 26 of October 2011). He also said allow two weeks for arrival of items from date customer service reps states they were shipped NOT BY THE DATE ON WEB SITE.
(11-04-2011, 12:31 PM)ManuGinobili Wrote: Sorry, newbie here.

Wanted to know if the "shipped" message means it has been sent to my home or what.
And Im asking this because shipment date is next year according to Topps.

[Image: 1267nyw.png]
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

The "shipment date" is an arbitrary date set 72 days (or something like that) from the date you redeemed the card. When the card changes from "pending" to "shipped" then you know your card was PACKAGED FOR SHIPMENT but still might not actually ship for another few weeks because they package your mail and then let it sit in a bin somewhere until they accumulate enough mail to qualify for the cheaper "bulk" shipping rate. Only when they acheive the quantity to qualify for bulk will they actually ship, sometimes you're one of the first packages and you wait 3 weeks, sometimes you're one of the last packages and you only wait a week. You'll know when it actually ships when your DC number becomes active in USPS system
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

I dont know I have 4 that are pending and 3 others saying shipped but the month or day isnt here yet.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Absolutely meaningless...

Manny Machado? Me too...
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)