`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scans FT

RE: Scans FT
(11-04-2011, 10:44 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: Could you check me for the Greene, Iglesias, and Sayers please, have a Floyd Little auto i thought you may be interested in, I just started to redo my bucket by team so its still a work in progress but my organize is up to date
what do u need on the little?? I have one for my hofer pc, but may be interested

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm's returned

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

(11-04-2011, 11:14 PM)mpekar Wrote: what do u need on the little?? I have one for my hofer pc, but may be interested
I'm really unsure what to value it at... what do you think??

(11-05-2011, 11:02 AM)brouwer63 Wrote: I'm really unsure what to value it at... what do you think??
really not sure--nothing listed in the opg and I haven't seen any sell--is it #d??

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

(11-05-2011, 11:31 AM)mpekar Wrote: really not sure--nothing listed in the opg and I haven't seen any sell--is it #d??
nope, that's why i don't think it would be as much as i was originally hoping it would be

(11-05-2011, 01:10 PM)brouwer63 Wrote: nope, that's why i don't think it would be as much as i was originally hoping it would be
k--want to do just the iglesias and sayers for your demarco murray threads auto??

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm's/offers returned

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

Mike, can you shoot me some scans of that Sweet Spot set bud?
Thanks,
Dan

(11-05-2011, 08:22 PM)xarchmadanx Wrote: Mike, can you shoot me some scans of that Sweet Spot set bud?
Thanks,
Dan
pm sent--thanks Dan

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

pm sent
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.