`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worth the investment?

RE: worth the investment?
(11-12-2011, 07:55 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Calm down. He has a right to express who/what he believes in. You are expressing your belief in your username. Is that silly as well?? If you have a problem with it then go to another site.

Anyhoo, it depends on what you're paying for the Pujols to know if it's a good "investment" or not.
yep, it is silly also. this was a username I picked a long time ago when I had no intention of actually posting and just lurking. by the time I realized I would be I didn't bother changing it with a new account.

not trying to start a holy war here (I really am not concerned what/who people believe/don't believe in to each their own) but the amount of pro religious views shoved in the faces of everyone vs the times anti-religious views are pushed on anyone there is no comparison between the two. just saying "GOD!" or lack there of has little to no relevance to what is being discussed here. and you are correct he has the right to express it, just like I have a right to express that I think its silly. got an issue with that? then go to another website. (wait that is how you do it right?)

either way I realize he doesn't constantly interject that view but its been done in the past and that post must have hit me at an offtime

anyway, back to regularly scheduled cardboard
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

RE: worth the investment?
(11-04-2011, 05:34 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: And GOD.
And THE DEVIL!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1