`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
So it seems everyone has a banner besides me...

So it seems everyone has a banner besides me...
Seems as though I am the only one on here without a banner. How does one go about getting one made? It deeply sadens me, I feel left out. No not really, but I WANT ONE! Any help would be apprieciated.

RE: So it seems everyone has a banner besides me...
You wouldn't be the only one

(11-03-2011, 06:33 PM)phillies816 Wrote: You wouldn't be the only one
make that 3
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

Do what your doing. Post a thread asking who makes them. Some people are real cool & make them for fun or maybe for a cheap card in return.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(11-03-2011, 06:37 PM)giants1957 Wrote: make that 3
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

what do you want on this banner?

There was a guy scamming banners on here recently, I believe. (The guy was sending out unsolicited e-mails to those without banners, but had 0 trade history and 0 cards in his Org. Last I heard, someone sent him money via paypal, but never heard back from him). I'd be happy to hear recommendations if anyone has any.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

As you can see, mine is kinda plain, but I downloaded Picasa and a few pictures and made a collage. I then uploaded that file to photobucket. On my profile page on here, I just put the [IMG] link and it puts my sig each time I post.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

I get by fine without one, plus I wish people used text signatures. When I'm at work photobucket is blocked and I don't know who a lot of people collect when its only in an image.
Is this thing on?

(11-03-2011, 08:51 PM)uvaspina Wrote: There was a guy scamming banners on here recently, I believe. (The guy was sending out unsolicited e-mails to those without banners, but had 0 trade history and 0 cards in his Org. Last I heard, someone sent him money via paypal, but never heard back from him). I'd be happy to hear recommendations if anyone has any.
I got one of those emails a week or two ago. His name was CoolBrees. I immediately deleted the message and next day he was banned.