`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Leaf Valiant pickups

New Leaf Valiant pickups
I think these are sweet looking cards, and I am very interested to see how their value holds up long term. Here are the 4 I picked up today

2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Blue Anthony Rendon AU #/99 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Anthony Rendon AU

2011 Leaf Valiant Draft Dylan Bundy AU 2011 Leaf Valiant Draft George Springer AU SP

I picked up the Rendon's because I will probably start collecting him. The green ones are the "base", and the Blue Rendon is a parallel #/99. I also added the Bundy because he'll be a stud, and added the Springer because he's an Astro and his base auto is short-printed.

LMK your thoughts on these
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

RE: New Leaf Valiant pickups
Those are sweet. They look like the old Donruss Crusades cards of the 90's!

(11-03-2011, 03:15 PM)motu79 Wrote: Those are sweet. They look like the old Donruss Crusades cards of the 90's!
That's what they were modeled after. The Leaf owner said he had a lot of requests to make a similar product, and his card designer was the guy that designed the original Donruss cards. I am anxious to get them in hand and see how they look and I hope they're gradeable

I imagine they look great in person. I just received my first "new" Leaf card in the mail yesterday and it looks ten times better in person than in a scan. Great looking cards.

(11-03-2011, 03:24 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I imagine they look great in person. I just received my first "new" Leaf card in the mail yesterday and it looks ten times better in person than in a scan. Great looking cards.
Thanks for the info. Did you get a Valiant or a Metal card?

(11-03-2011, 03:27 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Thanks for the info. Did you get a Valiant or a Metal card?
Ah, probably should have clarified that. It was a red refractor from the 2011 Ali set.

those preview sheets BG posted in a video on some other forums looked incredible for this set. total knockoff and all I still think they look awesome. props to BG
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

I like them a lot. sweet cards.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]