IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Blaster's of 2011 Topps Chrome

RE: 2 Blaster's of 2011 Topps Chrome
nice pull!!! congrats!

(11-03-2011, 05:09 PM)rebornempowered Wrote: Still nothing at the Wal-Mart closest to me. Target was out. Bought a few hanging packs and as I was throwing my receipt in the trash can outside the store there were two empty blaster boxes of 2011 Chrome football on the top of the trash.

Obviously someone else who reads this forum got there before me. Smile
I wonder what they pulled. lol

(11-03-2011, 05:09 PM)rebornempowered Wrote: Still nothing at the Wal-Mart closest to me. Target was out. Bought a few hanging packs and as I was throwing my receipt in the trash can outside the store there were two empty blaster boxes of 2011 Chrome football on the top of the trash.

Obviously someone else who reads this forum got there before me. Smile
Hahaha, that's the best thing I've read all day. Sorry for the bad luck though. You'll find some eventually!
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

(11-03-2011, 05:27 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I wonder what they pulled. lol
Great. I hadn't thought about it that way until I read your post.

Now I am depressed.

[Image: redskinsbanner.png]

wowo sick pull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I must be the only football card collector in my town because the 10 blaster that were there last week were there today. I bought to rack packs and got an AU but NOTHING like that bad boy!!

Wooow!!Awesome pulled.

(11-03-2011, 01:30 PM)card ripper Wrote: That is it, I am going to Wal-Mart
Well, I've opened 4 blasters and haven't pulled anything but base and refractors and few no-name inserts. For $40 more than I spent, I could've bought a hobby box and been guaranteed an auto. Uhh!
(11-03-2011, 02:11 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Wow very nice blaster. I just wanna get one blaster of anything with an auto in it! lol I'm like 0 for 100
I'm there with you on that one. I haven't gotten an auto or mem card out of retail nothing (blaster nor loose packs) in so long, it's embarrassing. But with the nearest hobby 45 minutes away (they charge $120 for Topps Chrome boxes, BTW), retail is the only way I can go. It sucks!!!

Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the feedback. This is actually the first auto I've ever got out of a retail blaster, so it's extra special.
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]