`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5-star all hail the King

5-star all hail the King
just busted my biggest purchase ever PressPass 2010 5-star ,the cards look great and will list them ,but first I am wondering what to do the sales sheet says you will get one of several different book cards (great) but the one i got isn't on the list it is an oversized sheet metal/auto of Richard petty, its a sweet looking card but not whats promised, should I contact CS? they have been awesome in the past, any ways heres what i got what does everyone think

Base card

Kurt Bush Holofoil #8/10

Paramount pieces dual

Kevin Harvick 3cl. patch/2cl.sheetmetal #10/15

5-Star signature

John Force red ink #15/20

Signature souvenirs

Dale Jr. 2cl. sheetmetal #43/50

and a Classic Compilations Signature

Richard Petty Sheetmetal (oversized multi cl. looks like 3 different logos)

so would you guys contact customer service? The book is a nice card just not whats promised for a single auto and after some of the breaks I have watched when its a solo sig. the Mem. is a jumbo patch and jumbo sheet metal cards are not the only book in the box and at $500 a pack I was looking forward to a nice multi sig or jumbo patch but still it is an awesome product Big Grin

Any Idea what the Force Auto goes for can't find any on the auction site?
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 5-star all hail the King
jr andthe king massive break again
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'd say you had an excellent break too! I wouldn't complain to PP. As good as their CS is, they will start to shun you if you complain too much. I have heard this from other collectors. After a few returns or complaints about breaks, they will stop hooking you up. Even though you didn't get a multi-AU, you still had a great break. They would not be happy with your complaint and probably won't do anything for you. You're better off to not say anything and keep yourself off of the 'constant complainer' list.
BTW, I'd love to see the scans/pics of what you pulled. They all sound really awesome.

(11-03-2011, 11:09 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'd say you had an excellent break too! I wouldn't complain to PP. As good as their CS is, they will start to shun you if you complain too much. I have heard this from other collectors. After a few returns or complaints about breaks, they will stop hooking you up. Even though you didn't get a multi-AU, you still had a great break. They would not be happy with your complaint and probably won't do anything for you. You're better off to not say anything and keep yourself off of the 'constant complainer' list.
BTW, I'd love to see the scans/pics of what you pulled. They all sound really awesome.
thanks for the feedback was leaning to "just let it go" and it was a massive break , maybe I'm supposed to collect the king I have hit several of his cards lately lol I will get these loaded into photo bucket either tonight or tomorrow , by the way got your package today those puzzle pieces are awesome I had totally forgot about those am going to have jeff at the LCS get the rest of the pieces and frame it up ,I am keeping the guys I collect but am dumping the rest I think the LCS is going to carry PressPass so i won't have to drive to salem anymore to get NASCAR cards.

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

images are up for all my latest breaks