Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Wow!

RE: Wow!
[quote='beatles guy' pid='1766626' dateline='1320379486']

I've always wondered how I would balance my PC with my business if I had a shop. It would be tough, no doubt.

you have no idea...haha thats why we try and sell off all the low grade stuff and make our money back and then some then get the high grade stuff graded and the middle of the road stuff goes into sets.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thanks for linking my post, I appreciate it. It is a pretty sweet collection. He has been talking about since I was a kid. When he decided to do it a few years ago I was pumped.

The '52 Pafko arrived today, I should have a scan up in a few days if anyone is interested.

(11-04-2011, 02:15 PM)kdubya8 Wrote: Thanks for linking my post, I appreciate it. It is a pretty sweet collection. He has been talking about since I was a kid. When he decided to do it a few years ago I was pumped.

The '52 Pafko arrived today, I should have a scan up in a few days if anyone is interested.
Youre the owner of that collection from the article????
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-04-2011, 02:24 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Youre the owner of that collection????
My father is, I have been helping him put it together.

(11-04-2011, 02:28 PM)kdubya8 Wrote: My father is, I have been helping him put it together.
Wow thats really cool! congrats to both of you!!! Do you guys have the 64 topps venezuela set by any chance???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Wow, that as a set collector would be my ultimate zen state to be able to walk into a room and have every set like that
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I love how the room has an old school library feel, complete with vintage reading lamp.

Good luck with '52!

(11-04-2011, 02:15 PM)kdubya8 Wrote: Thanks for linking my post, I appreciate it. It is a pretty sweet collection. He has been talking about since I was a kid. When he decided to do it a few years ago I was pumped.

No problem, I enjoy following your blog. Thanks for sharing your father's work.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(11-04-2011, 02:48 PM)Merovius Wrote: I love how the room has an old school library feel, complete with vintage reading lamp.

Good luck with '52!

He got the podium thing just for the purpose of looking through those binders. It's pretty awesome.

(11-04-2011, 02:30 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Wow thats really cool! congrats to both of you!!! Do you guys have the 64 topps venezuela set by any chance???

I checked with him, he doesn't.

Here is the Pafko if anyone is interested.
http://mojobeardy.wordpress.com/2011/11/07/senor-pafko/