Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Trade

RE: Looking to Trade
check me see if you see anything!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(11-03-2011, 05:26 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: check me see if you see anything!
Sorry, Didn't see anything

bump to the top

What are you looking for exactly? There was a few Gu's I liked

open trade sent

check me for mcgee again please...what are you looking for anyways? i see "sorry, didn't see anything" up and down the thread...what gives?
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(11-10-2011, 02:15 AM)bpab16 Wrote: check me for mcgee again please...what are you looking for anyways? i see "sorry, didn't see anything" up and down the thread...what gives?
The only thing I saw I would be interested in is your Rashard Mendenhall auto

[quote='dennisdrcards' pid='1765471' dateline='1320298777']
Check out my photobucket, they are up to date. If you see anything you are interested in I will add it to my org

Like the Fred Jackson, and the a j green...Check me Have a buckett, and org is up to date
[Image: Patriots.gif]
Always looking for Deion Sanders (Football or Baseball), Cincinnati Bengals, and Patriots (Hof's, and current) attached is my Bucket
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l91/averrill1980/

Interested in the Darren Sproles. Let me know.

(11-10-2011, 02:04 PM)deioncollector Wrote: [quote='dennisdrcards' pid='1765471' dateline='1320298777']
Check out my photobucket, they are up to date. If you see anything you are interested in I will add it to my org

Like the Fred Jackson, and the a j green...Check me Have a buckett, and org is up to date
I found a couple of things I was interested in, were those the only two you saw