`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card inventory/collection

RE: Card inventory/collection
i made a database online on my website using mySQL/php to serve the functions I wanted it to have originally intending to replace my OPG/organize here all together. just never got around to officially kicking it here for some reason.

it's not the prettiest thing ever, but as with all my web development skills it is all self taught and because I enjoy it:

www.page63.com/cards/
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(11-03-2011, 08:30 AM)johnxgodfree Wrote: i made a database online on my website using mySQL/php to serve the functions I wanted it to have originally intending to replace my OPG/organize here all together. just never got around to officially kicking it here for some reason.

it's not the prettiest thing ever, but as with all my web development skills it is all self taught and because I enjoy it:

www.page63.com/cards/
That is very, very cool!

(11-03-2011, 10:38 AM)killercards2000 Wrote: That is very, very cool!
thanks Wink

I had built a database for my record labels old webstore and more or less once i scrapped that..modified it a bit to do what I needed. can set up different sections on it, sort it by whatever order, or whatever column i need. have an entry page to add new cards to the database complete with pull down menus/tick boxes to make sure i keep everything uniform and in the proper categories I use.

I never got around to building a main mass edit page, so i have to manually go into my hosting and mysql database there and make modifications/deletions but all in all i get a new card, i go to my entry page, punch in the info and upload the photo. hit submit and its added/viewable on that page above

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors