`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRETTY COOL BABE RUTH ITEM

PRETTY COOL BABE RUTH ITEM
pick this up today and thought it was a cool item to hang on the wall with my other plaques has a lock of babe ruth hair with 3 coa's, paid $50 for it, one of the coa is from babe ruth's personal barber

[Image: KGrHqYOKiE6HRKrY-8BOsL6rUQh60_12.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqQOKkIE6QO-nmrBOsL7G3k5g60_12.jpg]

some old beckett ref
bgt master of tikid,rob167,phillyfan0417,tulsan,dpanthers,mighty bombjack,ccolwell,bigmack2001,jimmyjam1973

HOF PC COLLECTION NFT UNLESS I ASK
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q182/...E%20VAULT/

RE: PRETTY COOL BABE RUTH ITEM
(11-02-2011, 02:21 PM)chevyfan2k9 Wrote: pick this up today and thought it was a cool item to hang on the wall with my other plaques has a lock of babe ruth hair with 3 coa's, paid $50 for it, one of the coa is from babe ruth's personal barber

[Image: KGrHqYOKiE6HRKrY-8BOsL6rUQh60_12.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqQOKkIE6QO-nmrBOsL7G3k5g60_12.jpg]
Kinda Creepy....

Cool, if its authentic. I know there have been a bunch of fake hair plaques made with authentic looking COAs. I recall reading an article about famous people's hair, and how it was gaining in popularity. The article came out when one of the card companies did cards with a single piece of hair on each card. I recall that the article also mentioned that there were tons of fake collectibles out there, since it is so hard to tell the authenticity of hair (without DNA testing). People were getting copies of LOAs and making COAs to go with them to make the fake pieces seem more authentic. I am not saying yours is fake, just reminding others to be cautious when buying famous people's hair. I would be more cautious buying hair then I am when buying autographed items.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(11-02-2011, 03:21 PM)djohn Wrote: Cool, if its authentic. I know there have been a bunch of fake hair plaques made with authentic looking COAs. I recall reading an article about famous people's hair, and how it was gaining in popularity. The article came out when one of the card companies did cards with a single piece of hair on each card. I recall that the article also mentioned that there were tons of fake collectibles out there, since it is so hard to tell the authenticity of hair (without DNA testing). People were getting copies of LOAs and making COAs to go with them to make the fake pieces seem more authentic. I am not saying yours is fake, just reminding others to be cautious when buying famous people's hair. I would be more cautious buying hair then I am when buying autographed items.
+1
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

gross

No offense but it is kinda creepy