`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Beckett Magazines

Old Beckett Magazines
I have over a thousand, probably closer to 5K beckett magazines from the late 80's and early 90's. All sports, All players, All kept in magazine sleeves by the previous owner. I am going to take them to the recycling place nearby unless anyone is interested in any of them. I'll try to keep a few of each as I am cleaning out the storage unit. If anyone lives in DFW, you could meet me at the unit if anyone has any interest.
Currently Collecting:
Baseball HOFers: Autos, Vintage and Rookies
Dallas Cowboys: Autos and Vintage

RE: Old Beckett Magazines
5k magazines!!!! Holy crap that's a lot of paper...
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

why not keep them??? Those are collectibles as well and have some value Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(11-02-2011, 01:36 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: why not keep them??? Those are collectibles as well and have some value Wink
you think? They take up a lot of room, and dont do very well on ebay. okay. i'll keep them for a little while, then I'll make up my mind.
Currently Collecting:

I keep the ones ive bought, remmeber I have one with chipper jones on the cover being a highly coveted rookie and some with Ripken on the cover which is cool since im a ripken collector

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I found a Sports Illustrated in the storage locker with Ripken Sr., Jr., and Bill signed by all 3. I thought it was pretty cool.
Currently Collecting:

(11-02-2011, 01:48 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: I found a Sports Illustrated in the storage locker with Ripken Sr., Jr., and Bill signed by all 3. I thought it was pretty cool.
Wow thats awesome!!! definately a keeper for sure lol. I only have 1 auto and its the one below.

Any way I could get a few from each sport of the most resent years? I haven't had one since I was young but I love to read them.

I live in Irving and might need a few to complete a set. I just don't know which ones that I need at this time. I do remember skipping a month here or there along the way, especially early on.
Member 8670

any way you can send me the ones with Chipper on the cover? I had to thrown all my old issues out after they got wet from water damage.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]