`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen or heard from RKYROCAT?

Anyone seen or heard from RKYROCAT?
The guy's got almost 400 completed trades but I just noticed that on Oct 25th he received negative feedback from a member who didn't receive a parcel. I confirmed a trade with him over 6 weeks ago and haven't seen my end (he marked my end as received on Sep 29th with positive feedback). Just hope I didn't get screwed AGAIN. I sent him a message but no response and it looks like he hasn't logged in since the 10th. Any suggestions are apprciated. Thanks
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

RE: Anyone seen or heard from RKYROCAT?
Please send a Pm to floydtown, letting him know the details, so that he can add your name to the list of people owed.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

i hope he shows up

as you mention he has over 400 trades that is a sweet total on here
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I just left negative feedback for him also. We completed a trade 9/30 and I haven't received anything.

This is not the first time he has done this, so this tag is warranted. Hoping he returns to finish his trades.
[Image: rkyrocat.png]
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Received my items today. Envelope postmarked 11/2 and sent with delivery confirmation.

(11-04-2011, 06:01 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Received my items today. Envelope postmarked 11/2 and sent with delivery confirmation.
Good to see he "manned up" and sent his end eventually.