`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really what I collect, but a nice mailday

Not really what I collect, but a nice mailday
Had to sign for 2 registered mail Tri-Star envelopes, inside were my annika sorrenstem & kristi yamagucci allen & ginter redemptions. Nice book value, but were the "bright spots" of a 2 case break...

Scans later.
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: Not really what I collect, but a nice mailday
That was your case hits? Not the worst,I guess. I saw some cases opened that only had 1 baseball auto. Scrubbies at that.

With that being said I'm waiting on 3 Ginter redemptions.
Larry Holmes relic
Jason Heyward auto
another relic of a non player

This is one of the reasons why I haven't bought any of those boxes since 2008. I buy a baseball box, I expect baseball products.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(11-02-2011, 08:47 AM)benner73 Wrote: This is one of the reasons why I haven't bought any of those boxes since 2008. I buy a baseball box, I expect baseball products.
I agree 100% If im a baseball collector and buy a baseball box why would I want a John Dough card? some arent even athletes
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The thing about Ginter is that we know darn well what the product is about when we shell the bucks out.
There is a good chance that our pulls are going to include some non-baseball.

(11-02-2011, 12:11 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: The thing about Ginter is that we know darn well what the product is about when we shell the bucks out.
There is a good chance that our pulls are going to include some non-baseball.
That may be the case, but at $1000 a case I would have hoped to pull something worth more than $80 and at least have one of my auto's been signed in the pack. This case's 4 auto's were all redemptions.

Here are the scans:

[Image: IMG-5.jpg]

that Bo Jackson is sweet!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Thanks, panini really made the wait worthwile on that one (was a redemption as well)

Reading this makes me laugh!!! If you know anything about baseball card history that you should know that allen and ginter wasn't known just for baseball as the same with goodwin champions. They were trying to keep up with the traditions of those 2 products like they were 100 years ago. here is some light reading to give you a quick history lesson...enjoy!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_and_Ginter
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]