`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Rice, Bo Jackson, Craig, Phins, Skins, 'Boys, Demarco Murray autos, gu, all FT/FS

RE: Ray Rice, Bo Jackson, Craig, Phins, Skins, 'Boys, Demarco Murray autos, gu, all FT/FS
I need that A and the D. Murray Auto

RE: Ray Rice, Bo Jackson, Craig, Phins, Skins, 'Boys, Demarco Murray autos, gu, all FT/FS
Like the muddy for my girls PC and the Bo for my RAIDERS...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

check me for the bo jackson please...thank you

hey big any interest in a Morgan Burnett 2010 Elite Black status 09/24? Haven't had a chance to scan it yet but can later tonight or tomorrow.

(11-01-2011, 09:08 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: hey big any interest in a Morgan Burnett 2010 Elite Black status 09/24? Haven't had a chance to scan it yet but can later tonight or tomorrow.
Yes, I love the elite cards, not sure what North Carolina crads I've got, or Panthers
(11-01-2011, 08:01 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Like the muddy for my girls PC and the Bo for my RAIDERS...lol
Do you still have the JJ Watt Auto that I saw in your bucket? Rookies and Stars? I'd definitely do that trade then.
(11-01-2011, 08:04 PM)junko0138734 Wrote: check me for the bo jackson please...thank you
I like the JJ Watt auto, but not for the Bo, anything else you like of mine?
(11-01-2011, 08:00 PM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: I need that A and the D. Murray Auto
pm sent
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"