`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thank you For The Patience

Thank you For The Patience
Good day to the esteemed Beckett.com Community!

It has been far too long since I have been anything close to active on the boards here, and for that I apologize. I have been dealing with many issues (some that you know of, some that you don't) that have needed my undivided attention. One of these issues stems from a harrowing incident that has plagued me over the past two years, and has finally concluded without any avail to myself. It has been a tough road, and I did not want to commit to any trading, or otherwise, only to let someone down.

On that note, I do have a few people that I need to apologize to. Walt (pens1fan), Chris (bruinsfan08) and bomberchard all sent me trade offers that had to go unfulfilled, and for leaving you hanging on, I am sorry. If I missed you, please do not feel offended. I have been under an insurmountable amount of stress as of late, and hope that it has surpassed.

On to the cardboard: I have just gotten off of the phone with Panini regarding my redemptions, and it looks as though they might not be doing the Scratching The Surface ones at all. So I am going to be giving up my STS cards to trades and sales. If you are interested, I am looking for Jaroslav Halak, Montreal Canadiens GU/AU and I will consider trade bait. My stock is kind of low right now, as I have not really bought anything in the past while, but if you see something that you like, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thank you to all of the community for the support that I have received over this difficult time, and I hope that I can make a solid recovery to the hobby! Take care!

Randi

RE: Thank you For The Patience
Hey Buddy !!

Id like to be the first to welcome you back!! We missed having you around, but I understand thee things you had to get taken care of. Hopefully we will have you around for a while now. You are a very respected trader here on beckett. I hope all is well for you now and things have been sorted out.

TTYL and WELCOME BACK!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Thank you very much for the warm welcome back, Hugh! I have to say that I missed the boards and trading... not to mention cracking boxes! I will do my best to keep as active as I can so I can garner a bit of my rep back.

Randi

RANDI!!!!

Glad to see you back. You have been missed. Don't worry about the trade offer, we can always have time to put something together again and I can certainly vouch for you that you are one of the best traders on Beckett. I am just glad that you back and hope that everything is going well for you now. If you need anything fell free to PM me.

Really glad to have you back.
Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

WALT!!!!

Thank you for the great words! I still have the cards that you were looking at, and if you are still wanting to trade, please do not hesitate to let me know! I look forward to perusing through Buckets and Orgs.!!!

Randi

Good to see ya back Randi.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Woah, Randi's back in the game! Welcome back bro, don't ever feel the need to apologize for taking care of you or yours first. That's how life rolls buddy, good or bad, and I for one understand it fully. We're all glad to see you back!

As far as the trade goes, I'm pretty sure I still have the cards you were interested in, shoot me an open offer for anything you see that you like, and we'll wheel and deal yet again!

Take care, seriously, and know that you've got a heck of a community of folks here for you!

-Chris

P.S. Panini's customer service when it comes to redemptions is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(11-01-2011, 11:10 AM)hockeyvadim Wrote: Good to see ya back Randi.
Thank you, Vad! I am surely glad to be back!
(11-01-2011, 11:56 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Woah, Randi's back in the game! Welcome back bro, don't ever feel the need to apologize for taking care of you or yours first. That's how life rolls buddy, good or bad, and I for one understand it fully. We're all glad to see you back!

As far as the trade goes, I'm pretty sure I still have the cards you were interested in, shoot me an open offer for anything you see that you like, and we'll wheel and deal yet again!

Take care, seriously, and know that you've got a heck of a community of folks here for you!

-Chris

P.S. Panini's customer service when it comes to redemptions is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Thank you for the great welcome back, and for understanding! I am glad that the community is still running strong, and I look forward to catching up with the recent stories! I will take a good look through your Org. and see what I can find. I still wold like to take that Price Red off of your hands. I also have a card coming in that you might like... 2010-11 The Cup Stanley Cup Signatures-Phil Esposito #50/50. If this is something that you are interested in, please let me know and I will post when it arrives.

Thanks again!

Randi

Glad you are back, If you happen to have the Ranford STS I could sure use that one, Not sure if I have anything you need. LMK Thanks
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

welcome back. im interested in a franzen auto if you have one