`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thank you For The Patience

RE: Thank you For The Patience
Ok, I feel like a complete jack***, because I didn't actually notice you were gone Randi, but welcome back, old friend!!! Along with everyone else, I'm glad to see your "personal business" is finally reaching a point where you are now able to re-join us here at the Mighty Beckett Boards!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

No need to feel bad at all! I have been offline for a little while, and have been a bit too quiet for some time before that. This will hopefully be the last time that I have to take a break from this great community, and I look forward to interacting with the newer members. Thank you all for the great support and kind words!

Randi

(11-02-2011, 02:42 PM)opierocks Wrote: Ok, I feel like a complete jack***, because I didn't actually notice you were gone Randi, but welcome back, old friend!!! Along with everyone else, I'm glad to see your "personal business" is finally reaching a point where you are now able to re-join us here at the Mighty Beckett Boards!

Good to see you back man...and I'm sorry to hear that the STS collection is moving on. I was looking forward to seeing the master in scan form but I'm sure you'll get some amazing new PC stuff in return. Was there a redemption or two in particular that you needed in order to feel like the set was "complete?"
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee