`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do think these would bring?

What do think these would bring?
I just figured I'd ask,but what do you think a fair price for these would be?
2010 Limited Tag Team Steve Smith/DeAngelo Williams #1/2 and #2/2.

I posted a few weeks ago,but never said exactly what it was I ended up winning.(the #1/2) Just curious what some experts might think the pair would bring.Any thoughts would be appreciated.(Pics will be uploaded tomorrow)

[Image: AK000446.jpg]
[Image: AK000448.jpg]
[Image: AK000449.jpg]

RE: What do think these would bring?
Pics have been added.Scanner's down,so I had to use a cam,but there's the pair.Any ideas on a value?

Honestly its just what someone will pay...either way overprice it and throw a best offer or just run them in auction.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yep...value is going to be what a collector will pay. Someone will want the pair, so you should do well with them.

Just set a price and wait for the offers.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(11-01-2011, 11:02 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Honestly its just what someone will pay...either way overprice it and throw a best offer or just run them in auction.
I don't really have plans on ebaying them,I have someone local that's inquired,but it's hard to come up with a fair value.I was up front on what I paid for the one I bought and that the other I pulled.Which come to find out they both came from the same place.I'm wondering if anyone else here has something similar.Only a couple made and has all of them.I'm sure there's a super collector somewhere that would come strong,but I didn't pay much mind to value when I bought the one.I just had to have it,lol.

I had something similar...

[Image: SapphireBooks2-2.jpg]

Didn't pay as much for the first two as I did the last one, but I would have paid whatever it took to have them all. Kept them for about a year and then sold them as a lot to a guy who attended all the WS games that year. These had an extra special meaning to them, so yes, I did well on them.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Its all about controlling the market on anything...which you have both. I mean take what you paid and find out what you would like to make then x2
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS