`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 card mailday....exciting for me

1 card mailday....exciting for me
after looking for 2 or so years I finally found one on ebay that was up for auction instead of a ridiculous BIN

[Image: Scan9-1.jpg]

He only has 50 auto'd cards listed in beckett so they aren't exactly plentiful and other than the 1996 leaf signature they are all numbered to less than 300. I just wish he wasn't in the Pirates Uni haha
[Image: vt-2.gif]

RE: 1 card mailday....exciting for me
This is a strange one. I've sent multiple cards to him and either got them back unsigned or they never returned. well, I sent him a card with him in his basketball uniform. He kept it and sent me this back in exchange:

[Image: kennylofton.jpg]

guess it was one he never seen before.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

(10-31-2011, 07:56 PM)rare unreleased Wrote: This is a strange one. I've sent multiple cards to him and either got them back unsigned or they never returned. well, I sent him a card with him in his basketball uniform. He kept it and sent me this back in exchange:

[Image: kennylofton.jpg]

guess it was one he never seen before.
Ha, funny story. He's probably got a nice collection going of your other cards too Tongue
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-31-2011, 07:57 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Ha, funny story. He's probably got a nice collection going of your other cards too Tongue
yep. I was mainly sending Score RCs. Had quite a few and he either sent them back or kept them.
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

(10-31-2011, 06:16 PM)brouse6759 Wrote: after looking for 2 or so years I finally found one on ebay that was up for auction instead of a ridiculous BIN

[Image: Scan9-1.jpg]

He only has 50 auto'd cards listed in beckett so they aren't exactly plentiful and other than the 1996 leaf signature they are all numbered to less than 300. I just wish he wasn't in the Pirates Uni haha
What's wrong w/ the Pirates uni? lol
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(10-31-2011, 07:57 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Ha, funny story. He's probably got a nice collection going of your other cards too Tongue
Especially since he is so pround of that basketball career! As soon as he sees his B-Ball card, he just has to have it!