`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Chrome Blaster = my biggest retail pull EVER! *SCANS UP*

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster = my biggest retail pull EVER!
Scan's added
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: 2011 Topps Chrome Blaster = my biggest retail pull EVER! *SCANS UP*
Sick pull man. Inspired me to get one of my own, didn't so AS GOOD, but still did pretty well, made my money back and then some if I choose to sell. Got a Julio Jones SP RC, and a Christian Ponder XFractor, plus a purple refractor of Gates for my PC and a Blue Refractor of the rookie sacks leader Aldon Smith.

(10-31-2011, 03:06 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Congrats man. I wish there was somewhere around me that I could get a blaster of this. None at Wal-Mart or any of the other stores I've checked.
Send me some cash and I will pick up all the blasters for you at my Wal-Mart. NO ONE collects in my town

insane Ingram pulled!

(11-03-2011, 08:45 PM)jallwine1 Wrote: Send me some cash and I will pick up all the blasters for you at my Wal-Mart. NO ONE collects in my town
We finally got some in stock in my area, busted one myself Smile . Thanks for the offer though.

Sweet one Travis!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos