`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: Coin Collectors please come on in.... I am looking for help/input/advice

RE: OT: Coin Collectors please come on in.... I am looking for help/input/advice
coininflation.com is the best place to learn for silver and gold collecting. They state which coins carry silver and gold and what percentages, etc...

If I can offer a piece of advice, I would stay away from the gold grain, etc on ebay..As stated before, they have been faking them by using a different core and just plating the outside with gold and silver...

If you are going to buy gold, buy it in coins or from bullion from respected dealers such as Rosalind Capital, etc....Junk silver (coins) is a great place to start for silver. On ebay, the prices will usually be about $2-10 bucks more than the spot value...The best place would be to look around at garage sales, pawn shops, etc..
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

RE: OT: Coin Collectors please come on in.... I am looking for help/input/advice
Learn something new every day... This site cracks me up!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Go to this site bud. www.kitco.com. This site will give you some knowledge on values. Also www.monex.com is another good site

hey thanks everyone! appreciate the input im receiving

bump..

My family owns a card shop as a lot know but its funny because it seems like a pawn shop most of the time...so many people want to sell us their gold and silver...which we obviously do ! haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

lol heck ya... i'd be jumping on that all day

Good Luck collecting the coins,
I have decent amount of silver coins and i must say it has been a fun ride until lately, almost got to 50 a couple months ago (should have sold) could have made some cash and bought back in at 30... OH well... Anyway, If you wanted to see an up to the minute price on Gold/Silver I like using goldprice.org and silverprice.org.

thanks diablo... i like that chart

(11-03-2011, 01:51 AM)falcons2fan Wrote: thanks diablo... i like that chart
Anytime.. Smile