`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW never thought i would say this

WOW never thought i would say this
BUT IS MY BOY CHRIS JOHNSON DONE OVER GETS A BIG PAID DAY AND RUN LIKE HE DOESNT WANT TO BE THERE ???????? lmk what you think AND WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY PC

RE: WOW never thought i would say this
its hard to say really man....but after his big 2000+ yard year he has declined every year...he didnt look nearly as good last year...and in all honesty he is probably the worst starting RB in the NFL this year.

I would say move it...but I doubt anybody is paying or giving much for it.
So you gotta take a risk really....move it now for a lower price.
Or hang on to it and hope he gets back to a high level...but if he dosent....his cards will be practically commons eventually.

But if you are collecting him bc you like him and not just bc his cards are valuable....I wouldnt worry about how well he is doing.

I know a lot of people that collect backups,or people that arent even in the NFL even more.
Supernaldo has an insane Vince Young collection and he is a backup (although I think he will get another shot)
Chad collects Kerry Colbert.
There are tons more
So it really just boils down to why you collect him really.

(10-30-2011, 11:32 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: its hard to say really man....but after his big 2000+ yard year he has declined every year...he didnt look nearly as good last year...and in all honesty he is probably the worst starting RB in the NFL this year.

I would say move it...but I doubt anybody is paying or giving much for it.
So you gotta take a risk really....move it now for a lower price.
Or hang on to it and hope he gets back to a high level...but if he dosent....his cards will be practically commons eventually.

But if you are collecting him bc you like him and not just bc his cards are valuable....I wouldnt worry about how well he is doing.

I know a lot of people that collect backups,or people that arent even in the NFL even more.
Supernaldo has an insane Vince Young collection and he is a backup (although I think he will get another shot)
Chad collects Kerry Colbert.
There are tons more
So it really just boils down to why you collect him really.
i was buying him up because im titan fan and the titan havent had a player like him in a long time but i got lots of money into my pc 2 exqusite spa gold ect

(10-30-2011, 11:35 PM)titan fan Wrote: i was buying him up because im titan fan and the titan havent had a player like him in a long time but i got lots of money into my pc 2 exqusite spa gold ect
yea I get what you are saying.
Even if you really like him....you dont want to loose a ton of money on his stuff.
I think if you sell it now you will def take a loss...but not as big a loss as you could take by waiting longer.

but like we said earlier....he may come out the 2nd half of the season and tear it up, although the smaller backs are usually better the first half of the season.

He hasnt had a huge work load...So he should still be pretty fresh.
I know the o-line isnt dominating....but its not all on them.
He has always been the type of back that has several negative plays,but this year the negative plays are much more plentiful and the homeruns are no where to be found.

Ill pay 25% BV for your whole collection.

I think now is the time to buy those cards you have been wanting...I couldnt even get $10 for some lower end autos today at the show I set up. You should be able to pick some up cheap. He just needs to wake up and stop staring at his new found money and just play some ball. Hes too fast. If you enjoy collecting him then theres no reason to stop.
(10-30-2011, 11:46 PM)qpid0825 Wrote: Ill pay 25% BV for your whole collection.
I would too ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(10-30-2011, 11:46 PM)qpid0825 Wrote: Ill pay 25% BV for your whole collection.
no thanks lol

(10-30-2011, 11:50 PM)titan fan Wrote: no thanks lol
You never know until you ask.

Dont come to me in 2 years asking me to buy for 25% LOL

(10-30-2011, 11:54 PM)qpid0825 Wrote: You never know until you ask.

Dont come to me in 2 years asking me to buy for 25% LOL
i wont i promise he still my pc guy and i just gotta hope he get back on track if not o well cant win them all

honestly i believe he has wanted to be somewhere else for going on 2 years now
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.