`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
panini redemptions are horrible

RE: panini redemptions are horrible
yup. i am waiting on the same card! I also am waiting on the callahan STS, which would complete the Rangers set i was trying to complete. The waiting is rediculous, but its either wait, or get some garbage replacement. I am waiting on sooooo many stepan cards, its not even funny!!
(10-31-2011, 04:54 PM)jags16 Wrote: I redeemed a Gaborik Scratching The Surface 4-5 months ago, havent seen it yet. Im just hoping that im getting something right now. They havent answered my mails either.

well guys, sometimes if you ask what they have for a replacement, they will actually tell you what they have in house!! I recieved a Henrik Sedin die cut auto as a replacement for a BS card i was waiting on for 3 months, when she told me the 2 cards i could pick from i almost fell off my couch!! You should ask, i cant hurt! Hope this helps
Derek Stepan #21 SuPeR CoLLeCtor!!! ANY & ALL Stepan cards wanted!!
Stepan cards I have/redemption/enroute:
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409...%20Stepan/

I heard that the Scratch the Surface Redemptions that have not been filled yet WILL NOT be filled and is best if you ask for a replacement.

(11-03-2011, 05:57 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: I heard that the Scratch the Surface Redemptions that have not been filled yet WILL NOT be filled and is best if you ask for a replacement.
by the way what ones are left for redemption?
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Caveat Emptor.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.
If you do buy it, don't buy it again.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

@Jonathan -- and that's why I'm not buying any Panini product again.

(11-03-2011, 06:57 PM)jonathani Wrote: Caveat Emptor.

If you don't like it, don't buy it.
If you do buy it, don't buy it again.

JonathanI

I've gotten two e-mails from Panini about my redemptions this week, so we'll see how long it takes for them to get my cards here. Took a while, but after these two, I'll only have one more to worry about.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(11-07-2011, 08:00 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: I've gotten two e-mails from Panini about my redemptions this week, so we'll see how long it takes for them to get my cards here. Took a while, but after these two, I'll only have one more to worry about.
They should have given you a Fed-Ex tracking number on them.

They did with mine when I finally got my replacements.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr