`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Longhorn Mail Month!!!!!!

RE: Longhorn Mail Month!!!!!!
your one month of Texas stuff is more than my whole UNC PC lol, very nice! Oh and what is the deal with all those cowboys fans now starting to bid on my Bruce Carter stuff! I had won like everything really cheap and now that he's a go for the game tomorrow people have started to bid more. I've lost like 4 auctions the past 2 days on his chrome stuff!!

Hmmm we need to talk about the jamaal in chiefs uni. Those are off limits
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Great month of mail there bud!
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

jdetter - Thanks man, Idk what to tell you on the Carter. It will probably get worse before it gets better. Cowboy fans are rabid when it comes to collectibles, I am foaming at the mouth right now, lol! Btw, it wasnt me on the Carters. Smile
Lumpy - I couldnt resist on the SPX Charles, not too many 3clr ones floating around. I thought you did defense only??
gonzo - Thanks bud, where have you been, havent seen you in a while. It was a nice month indeed and this is just the Longhorn stuff, Cowboy stuff is on deck! Big Grin
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Absolutely awesome longhorns stuff! I am kinda wondering where are all our beloved aggie fans atWink? Have you started throwing a demarco murray set together before his stuff gets too high up there?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Nice stuff! I think I have got some longhorns floating aroind here somewhere. The bad part is that SO many of them are Bengals lol.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Great stuff JNC... When you are ready to sell all those VYs to me, let me
Know...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

cowboysfan - Thanks! Yeah i have picked up a few Murrays but not a staggering number. I am not sold yet and I havent given up on Felix.
kylebucksfan - Thank you, yes Bengals are a haven for Longhorns, lol! Kinda cool the uniforms are orange too. If they were in Eagles uniforms, I dont think I could handle it. I will never own a VY Eagles card, lol!
superynaldo - I cant let them go, you can try to pry them out of my cold dead fingers when I am gone! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-30-2011, 12:22 PM)jncdrew Wrote: cowboysfan - Thanks! Yeah i have picked up a few Murrays but not a staggering number. I am not sold yet and I havent given up on Felix.
kylebucksfan - Thank you, yes Bengals are a haven for Longhorns, lol! Kinda cool the uniforms are orange too. If they were in Eagles uniforms, I dont think I could handle it. I will never own a VY Eagles card, lol!
superynaldo - I cant let them go, you can try to pry them out of my cold dead fingers when I am gone! Wink
Well, you can't blame me for trying...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I am not complaining though. Those Longhons have helped us a bunch. I just can't trade them becasue of them being a Bengal.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]