`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE CALL

TRADE CALL
Lookin for any Michael Jordan cards that I do not already have I have lots to trade in my org including Basketball Baseball and Football Shoot me an offer or lmk if u got some JORDAN
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: TRADE CALL
i have a lot of jordan. will not let them go easy. what do you have to offer?
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(10-30-2011, 12:32 PM)edescartes Wrote: i have a lot of jordan. will not let them go easy. what do you have to offer?
everything in my org is up for trade for jordans that i do not already have

do you have a bucket?

(10-30-2011, 04:31 PM)edescartes Wrote: do you have a bucket?
no but i can provide scans of any cards in my org and my org is up to date I will also trade in your favor if you have something I really like!

(10-30-2011, 04:47 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: no but i can provide scans of any cards in my org and my org is up to date I will also trade in your favor if you have something I really like!
http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...ollection/

here is a link to my jordans, i collect him but am open to offers, if you have some nice mid end to high end send me some scans

I am particularly interested in the Sp Authentic Patch The Jordan UD Premier CHI and the UD Black Quad jersey I will post some scans here in just a bit
[Image: scan0080.jpg]
[Image: scan0079.jpg]
ALL OF THE JORDAN I HAVE DUPLICATES THE FAST AND FURIOUS IS A REFRACTOR

check my org, do i have any jordans you need? Not listed for trade, so youll have to check the org, but tehre is a jordan folder in there.i could maybe let some go for some of the thigns you posted.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

what value do you have on the four patch?

(10-31-2011, 06:01 PM)edescartes Wrote: what value do you have on the four patch?