`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it me or does something seem off with this Kurt Warner Contenders Rookie?

Is it me or does something seem off with this Kurt Warner Contenders Rookie?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190594290512?ssP...1423.l2649

The signature bugs me the most. The pen width seems thicker than the other I see up and the sig looks a lil shaky.

Before anyone goes on a rant about it cant be fake...Ive seen fakes of the Tom Brady Contenders autograph on eBay as well so it IS possible.

*Just compared it to ALL other auctions up currently and the sig does NOT even come close. Defiantly a fake! Watch out guys!*

RE: Is it me or does something seem off with this Warner Contenders Rookie?
the 13 seems weird
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Is it me or does something seem off with this Warner Contenders Rookie?
I saw that one myself and questioned the autograph. I have a couple Warner autos and that card's auto looks nothing like what I have.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

RE: Is it me or does something seem off with this Kurt Warner Contenders Rookie?
(10-29-2011, 11:25 PM)bigt314 Wrote: I saw that one myself and questioned the autograph. I have a couple Warner autos and that card's auto looks nothing like what I have.
Yea, if you compare it to EVERY other Kurt Warner Contenders up there, THIS one is the one that does not come close to the others. The sig is not close and its way off to the right, all the others are center.

RE: Is it me or does something seem off with this Kurt Warner Contenders Rookie?
OK just to point out the obvious on this one, the thickness of the auto doesnt match up to the thin autos on all the other contender autos.
And where is the rookie ticket hologram in the background?
Also he stated in the auction that selling off his collection even though he just spent 130 on 2 Dez Bryant Contender auto's? No buyer feedback in almost a year? I say Buyer beware on anything he is selling legit or not!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.