`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Packers TTM Mailweek 10/29

My Packers TTM Mailweek 10/29
Had a pretty good mailweek of TTM Auto returns this week. Received both of my customs back signed from Lynn Dickey. Received both customs back and a signed letter from Ted Thompson and both customs as well as a signed testimony card from Tim Masthay.

Also received one back from rookie lineback D.J. Smith (kept one for himself) and one back from former linebacker Chris Gizzi who kept the other for himself. Mr. Gizzi also sent me a business card with a small note thanking me for the card. Was very excited to get the Gizzi card back because I made it with the photo of him running out of the tunnel with the American Flag after 9/11 which is what he is most famous for.

Finally, I received a 4x6 custom autographed photo back from 1950's Packer John Martinkovic. I had sent Mr. Martinkovic some free custom cards because he requested some a few weeks back after signing a custom for me. Comments welcome and thanks for looking!

If you want to learn more about TTM collecting, here is a helpful thread started by gadsden86: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1458905.html

[Image: 10-29.jpg]

[Image: Martinkovic.jpg]
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: My Packers TTM Mailweek 10/29
got ol ted huh? nice alan. congrats
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Always enjoy reading your updates on this project!
Congrats on the nice additions.

great returns. Thanks for linking my thread hope to help any others get involved.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-29-2011, 04:48 PM)rgf17 Wrote: got ol ted huh? nice alan. congrats
Yeah. Only took him a week too and sent a signed letter on Packers letterhead. Basically just a form letter, but still pretty cool. Will probably need to start buying some frames to put the signed letters in which will be a cool addition to my cave.
(10-29-2011, 05:16 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Always enjoy reading your updates on this project!
Congrats on the nice additions.
Thanks! Glad there's a few people out there who are interested in it. It is a lot of fun!
(10-29-2011, 07:55 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: great returns. Thanks for linking my thread hope to help any others get involved.
Thanks and no problem! You kinda helped me get back into it with the design idea for the custom cards. I think alot of other folks would enjoy it too. It isn't high end patches or anything like that, but alot of these autos can't be pulled from a pack either and I think they have a little more meaning attached to them.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Awesome stuff as always, Alan! Keep it up.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection