`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects questions

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects questions
So, I've recently gotten back into the hobby after several years. I'm thinking of buying a box or two, and had a question on Bowman Chrome 2010 Prospects, with the check list found here:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2010/bow...rowNum=500

I'm mainly interested in the Teheran, Delgado, and Vizcaino. Are these cards found in packs of 2010 Bowman Chrome? Or are they in 2010 Bowman? The reason I ask is I thought bowman packs had 1-2 Chrome cards in each one, so I just want to make sure I buy the correct box. Thanks for any help, I hope I was clear.

RE: 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects questions
I think those guys are in the last release of the year, Bowman Draft picks and Prospects. And it does have both chrome and regular bowman in the packs...
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(10-29-2011, 03:37 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I think those guys are in the last release of the year, Bowman Draft picks and Prospects. And it does have both chrome and regular bowman in the packs...
Thank you for the response. However, the link I posted has a check list with the prefix BCP (Bowman Chrome Prospects) rather than BDP (Bowman Draft Picks?). I just can't tell if they are found in the Bowman Chrome packs, or if they come as "Bowman Chrome" cards in the base bowman packs.

Pretty sure 1-110 are regular Bowman, 111-220 are Chrome. So Vizcaino yes, the other two guys no.