`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Rare Mattingly card! LOL

RE: A Rare Mattingly card! LOL
I give him this much, he does have good taste in movies. I looked at his feedback, he has bought Visionquest, Rocky and The Warriors. All on Laser Disc of Course.

Warriorssssssss, come out and playyyyeeeeayyyyy!

(If you were born post 1977 you probably have no idea! Go out and rent this movie tonight!)
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I'm adding this guy as a new favorite seller. The humor just keeps coming.

THIS YOU WONT EVER FIND! I DONT CARE IF I RUN THIS AD FOR TWENTY YEARS, I WONT EVER BUDGE ON THE PRICE! YOU CAN'T FIND THIS SPOON ANYWHERE! YOU WANT SOMETHING NO ONE ELSE HAS THEN BUY IT OR LOSE OUT!

ZERO feedback as a seller...go figure....lmao

The guy's a clown. He's notorious for that.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Oh my! I clicked on this thread thinking it would be for a sale of an actual Mattingly rookie card counterfeit (seen plenty of those being sold in legitimate fashion in pre-eBay days).

Yeah, Topps' base All Star subset from the mid-1980s? Pretty sure they'll still be considered common centuries from now!

Too bad it's not a variation from the 1987 set (was Mattingly's even affected?), then I could see the actual card's value price being jacked up about a buck or two!

We could all send him one. He'd feel like the richest man in the world
[Image: Boston.jpg]