`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need a Favor From a Beckett Friend if Possible

Need a Favor From a Beckett Friend if Possible
Since i've lost my job i'm gonna have to put all my collections on hold and may even have to sell off some of my stuff.I won't touch the Hillis PC or Felix with how low his stuff is at the moment but may have to pick stuff out of the other PCs to make some money.

My big problem is that there is one Hillis card that i might have a hard time replacing if i let this one go.I hate to beg but was wondering if any of my friends that has some spare card budget this week might be able to pick it up for me.It will take 1-2 weeks for me to pay you back but any of my friends should know i'm good for it.I'm expecting the card to end somewhere between $50-80.

I have one person that has already agreed to help but their money is also a little tight at the moment so gonna see if anyone else might be able to help.The other problem there is that i would have to bid and sell them a few cards to get the money,my wife will freekin KILL ME if she seen me bidding on anything at the moment.She complained about a $5 purchase a few days ago so i can't do anything on ebay without incurring the wrath of a pregnant,hormonal wife.

I know there is always plenty of great members ready to help people out but really just looking for people i know well and that have trust between us since it will take a week or so for me to pay them back.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

RE: Need a Favor From a Beckett Friend if Possible
When does it end? I can get it for you but if it ends after I leave for work chances are I'll miss the auction.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Exactly when does it end and will the seller take a money order because I do not have paypal. It also depends if I get my bonus on the 1rst if I can help or not. That and my expense check is my card budget.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

pm the link...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin