LOL!!!

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: dbroockerd WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH!!!
(10-28-2011, 10:41 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: LOL!!!
CARDINALS WIN!!! 11 IN 11!!! OH HELL YEAH! GO CARDINALS!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Haha!!! This would be a lot better thread if I were a Ranger fan man. I am a Missouri boy. Just because I got you for jumping the gun on your teams victory doesn't mean I was a Ranger fan. As I stated before it would be sweeter if it were in KC but I am Missouri all the way man. The only reason I would have even liked to see Texas win was cause they had a rough year with that fan accident and all and it would have been great for them. They are also AL which is always cool too, but I couldn't have asked for a better series or a better ending. I love the Cards man. If I were in a NL town, they would be my team for sure.

Besides I can think of a better guy's team to win than Terry's. He is a very deserving guy. Congrats Terry!!!!! By the way, its 11 in 18 I believe. I know they lost one in '85 to someone (KC maybe). Smile
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Wow only 11! Try 27 World Series Championships now thats impressive, However being #2 is impressive....Almost!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(10-28-2011, 11:13 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: Wow only 11! Try 27 World Series Championships now thats impressive, However being #2 is impressive....Almost!
It doesn't count if you buy it man.

(10-28-2011, 11:14 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: It doesn't count if you buy it man.
Wow how does one buy a world series championship? So your saying all those Yankees wins were bought? Seriously man thats plain silly!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

(10-28-2011, 11:21 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: Wow how does one buy a world series championship? So your saying all those Yankees wins were bought? Seriously man thats plain silly!
How many years did they pay a zillion times what most teams could for players. I mean you guys bought A-Rod for an insane amount and got his steroids too. That's pretty good IMO.

I SOOOOO want to stay out of this BUT...

"11 in '11" means 11th World Championship in 2011. That is all I wanted to say here. Smile

Thanks Derek! 11 in 11 means 11th Championship in 2011! I try to forget '85 aka the Denkinger series. I will take 11 Championships. Second most in all of MLB and Most in NL! It does not get much better than this.

Gotta Love it! Parade on Sunday!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

What an awesome season the cards had..i cnt remember a team that was on the brink so many times of not even making the playoffs, then being eliminated and overcoming it all to win the series. Congrats to cards fans thats awesome.