`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cal O'Reilly to Phoenix

Cal O'Reilly to Phoenix
I thought I smelt a trade coming. After being a healthy scratch four straight games, I knew something was going to happen. I was just starting to like Nashville.

Anyone been playing NHL Superstars on Facebook?

RE: Cal O'Reilly to Phoenix
yeah i saw it coming too. i wish the preds could have gotten an actual player out of the deal instead of yet another draft pick. i hate when the preds trade a guy to a team with little to no fanbase. now what am i going to do with all these o'reilly cards? lol.

Ack...oh well. He's going from one well-coached team to another...from one program that's all about defense to a squad that's trying to find enough offense to compensate for a lack of a top goalie. How do you guys think he's going to do there?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(10-28-2011, 07:09 PM)sserpx22 Wrote: now what am i going to do with all these o'reilly cards? lol.
Give them to me. lol

I'm not sure how he'll do there. I would say not very well. Once you break your leg, you're never the same. But who knows.

(10-28-2011, 06:31 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: I thought I smelt a trade coming. After being a healthy scratch four straight games, I knew something was going to happen. I was just starting to like Nashville.

Anyone been playing NHL Superstars on Facebook?
I do add me if you want
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=721800202
[Image: Beckett-Banner-temp.jpg]
Theo Peckham PC: 15/60 25% Complete *0 Incoming (1/1's - 01/45)
Adam Oates (Oilers): 04/21 19% Complete *0 Incoming
NHL 2010-11 UD Series: 454/500 90.8% Complete *0 incoming

(10-29-2011, 07:04 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Give them to me. lol

I'm not sure how he'll do there. I would say not very well. Once you break your leg, you're never the same. But who knows.
you already have all the ones i have. i'm sure he'll do fine in Pho. Preds have a rich tradition of giving up on guys then watching them light it up elsewhere. i remember they wouldn't trade rich peverly to Atl., then cut him and the Thrashers picked him up for free. now his name is on the cup. At least in Cal's case they got something in exchange and the Preds are a team known for finding gems later in the draft (how many teams passed on Pekka Rinne?)

too bad he got traded

he could have been a good asset for the team.. i think Phx will enjoy his skills
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Whats this NHL Superstars game you speak of?
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054