`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your side projects/collections?

RE: What are your side projects/collections?
mine is what few Jaxon Shipley cards they actually do make, and that I can find... not an easy task...Smile but that makes it a "side" collection...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

As everyone already knows, Favre is my main pc guy. Aaron Rodgers is getting to the point where he's becoming a main pc guy as well as Ron Dayne too. But as for little side pc collections, I have a Steve Largent auto pc, a Julius Peppers high-end patch pc, Wisconsin contenders auto pc & a Packers contenders auto pc.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I have been trying to get a full 32 team set of the leaf rookies and stars patch autos. After that I want to do the rubber helmet things from Prestige. Before that I Did a Sweets Spot Helmet Auto set of the 32 teams:
[Image: IM000013.jpg]
[Image: IM000014.jpg]
One day I will replace the ones where the Auto covers the team logo
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

wow - AWESOME Giants PC! LOVE the Eli 1/1 auto!
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

My side collection is anything Muhammad Ali
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

2010 spx wm patches,jason worilds, and other 3 color patches, as well as every topps baseball set 1952-1987
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

i collect true rc's of the main 49er players. but i have a couple side collections such as 2009 elite throwback threads autograph of frank gore. there are versions /25 and patch ones /10. im going after every single one. another thing im after is every elite dual passing the torch auto that features 2 49er players. i believe there are only 8 different ones and im only missing 2 of them now.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

My main is Ricky Williams. My sides are Sam Bradford, Michael Jordan, 2010 Topps Magic Master set and now Daniel Thomas. I also just got into grading cards myself so that has also became a side PC as well as my random PC which is Rookies and Autos of players I get up watching.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Trying to get at least 1 auto from all 69 players in the 2011 leaf metal draft set (right now im at 53/69)

(10-28-2011, 04:56 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Since I have decided to have a Super Collection of RayRay, I guess all my other PCs like Oher, Sanchez and yes even the Steelers have taken a back seat Smile BUT the RayRay PC has taken off very nicely due to the help of great members here Big Grin
If it has taken the backseat you won't mind trading me all of your LaMarr Woodley's then right? Wink

My side PC is Chris Johnson, and other ECU alumni.
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/