`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy game day 7 day!

RE: Happy game day 7 day!
Go Rangers!! After last night the only thing that could make the story of his series even better is if the Rangers bounced back to win in enemy territory.

If the Cards can pull it off tonight, I'm going to the parade tomorrow :-)

(10-28-2011, 09:49 AM)lobos1974 Wrote: What a terrible thing to say. The team that is playing in a game 7 for a World Series title sucks and deserves to lose? It was a horrible loss for the Rangers considering that Cruz should have easily gotten to that ball and made the catch. I even felt like it should have been an error, not a triple. The fact is, these are 2 great teams fighting it out, game by game, inning by inning and pitch by pitch. I hope and pray the Rangers pull it out tonight. They deserve to win it and the Cards already have 10 titles. This would be a huge moment for the Rangers and their fans.
The game last night was fantastic. What drama. If tonight is half as exciting as last night it will be a good game. I thought the same as you that Cruz should have caught that ball in the 9th. However after listening to Harold Reynolds and Kevin Millar talk, they both said that there was NO way Cruz was going to get to that ball. It was an absolute missle off the bat of Freese. Reynolds had a great view of it. He was on the fence down the right field line. As for deserving to win it, NEITHER team deserves to win it until the last out is recorded. Do both teams deserve to be there, yes they do! Who cares if the Cardinals already have 10 Titles. 11 in 11 has a nice ring to it!

GO CARDINALS!!!

(10-28-2011, 02:49 PM)slufan83 Wrote: If the Cards can pull it off tonight, I'm going to the parade tomorrow :-)
I will also be in attendance for the parade should the Cards win!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

even though im a nats fan im going for my hometown team

GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I'm just happy to see a world series without the Yankees in it. But great series so far, being a fan of the Mets since '62 I've had my share of let downs I'll tell you. Keep the spirit up remember what Yogi said it ain't over till its over.

St. Louis Cardinals 2011 World Series Champions! I keep saying it and it still sounds GREAT! 11 IN 11!!!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(10-28-2011, 08:45 AM)benner73 Wrote: I was cheering for the Rangers. Now I don't care. Rangers suck and they deserve to lose tonight.
This is a sad comment. I agree they should have won the game. Cruz slacked big time on a huge play. That said, they are still in game 7 of the WS and have had some hard times this year. They deserve it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html