`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUJOLS lot for sale

PUJOLS lot for sale
Im going to try to make my first sale here since pujols is playing good....i have 30 albert pujols cards (inserts/base) some in the $8-10 range many in the $4-6 range and some from $1-2 range. They add up to be a $125.50 book value.The cards range from 2002 until present and many are inserts. I was looking to get maybe $75.00 for these (i dont know if this is too much or too little) but pm me or comment on here if you are interested also pm me if you have a different offer or something...i have a paypal and everything so i can hopefully figure everything out. If you dont wanna make a deal with me because im a first time seller its fine.

Thanks for looking and your patience

Let me Know
I collect all baseball

RE: PUJOLS lot for sale
any pujols gu cards for trade?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-27-2011, 09:40 PM)elberson Wrote: any pujols gu cards for trade?
well i have one..i would be more willing to sell it along with the lot but if thats not what your looking for its fine
I collect all baseball

1. are these cards in your org, with sale prices attached? (requirement to sell)
2. asking 75% for a $125 lot, where cards average around 4...is way high. on ebay, a comparable lot would sell for 18-30 dollars. here, 50 would be the max you could expect

Don't Liston to jacoby sell them for what you want to get out of them!

(10-27-2011, 09:46 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Don't Liston to jacoby sell them for what you want to get out of them!
he can try to sell them for 75, i have no objection to that. realistically, he just wont be successful at that price. im trying to help him sell the lot

(10-27-2011, 09:46 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Don't Liston to jacoby sell them for what you want to get out of them!
Considering he basically said "is this too high or low" and said to comment I think Jacoby was right on. He did what he should have in response to the post. My opinion is in agreement with Jacoby. That is too high for these cards. $35 max IMO.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Please read through the thread titled "Selling" at the top of the board and ensure you have all cards marked for sale.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.