`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The opposite of shill!

RE: The opposite of shill!
Had that happen to me a couple times once on a Romo for my set guy wanted 80.00 and I offered 40.00 he said no then I won it from him after he .99 cented it paid 20 something. And then I had a T Jax like that, basically same thing seller had it way over priced didn't believe me when I said so put it up at .99 starter and I got it for that lol, I was the only bid. I wish sellers would just listen to buyers sometime I mean honestly we not only set the market but when it comes to a big PC guy we all know what our PC goes for. Congrats on the steal Chad
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(10-27-2011, 11:02 PM)chads-cards Wrote: And I knew this was gonna happen...when ver i offer on a colbert I offer VERY fair...I KNOW what these sell for...thats why I dont understand these guys who have high end colbert and I offer them like 20% of what they are asking and they get offended...believe me IK what they are going to sell for
Can u please handle all my negotiations with my Dez PC??/ Thanks! Smile Maybe then I can get some act right out of some folks! Instead of 200% OVER BV, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-28-2011, 01:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Can u please handle all my negotiations with my Dez PC??/ Thanks! Smile Maybe then I can get some act right out of some folks! Instead of 200% OVER BV, lol!
haha I must have been chris angel in a past life because I just mind freaked them
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I had that exact thing happen with the last Bruce Carter auto I needed that was out right now! He had it for 30 I offered like 15-18 he declined. Then he put it as an auction and I won it for like 7 lol

Nice pick up...

great patience man!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Sounds like me and VY cards... I just love the sellers, that are trying to get what his cards USED to sell for... I swear... Some of them are stuck in the past with their prices...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

This also happened to me on a sage auto LT rookie The guy ha d it listed for 3times Bv with best offer because he said it was the good old ebay 1 of 1of it is card 21 not sure how long he really had it listed but I have been watching it for 6 months made him several offers of half off books which I thought was pretty fair for a sage auto so if you weeks ago he relisted it for BV or best offer I offered 20 bucks less than any of my other offers and he took ita sometimes you just have to wait them out
I collect Ladainian Tomlinson for my 2 year old son Braxton. I am working on NBA 50 Greatest Auto PC. I am also a Taylor Swift Super Collector

[Image: LT-1.gif]

http://s994.photobucket.com/home/wjlee1978/index

(10-28-2011, 12:58 AM)biglump007 Wrote: Had that happen to me a couple times once on a Romo for my set guy wanted 80.00 and I offered 40.00 he said no then I won it from him after he .99 cented it paid 20 something. And then I had a T Jax like that, basically same thing seller had it way over priced didn't believe me when I said so put it up at .99 starter and I got it for that lol, I was the only bid. I wish sellers would just listen to buyers sometime I mean honestly we not only set the market but when it comes to a big PC guy we all know what our PC goes for. Congrats on the steal Chad
Thanks! Back when I just started collecting him hard in like 2006 I by myself made his prices triple. Due to the fact at one point I bought every single card on there. There were only maybe 50 at that point...he now has like 450! And alot of them got listed after they saw colberts were selling! Too bad these people dont realize I have nearly everything that comes onto the market on a regular basis. I stopped collecting all together in 2008 after a few case breaks kicked my ***** and in that period I put my colberts somewhere...And I KNOW I am missing about 20 cards that I still need. So im hoping I go through a box someday soon and find them!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS