`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
complete the set fanfare contest box of showcase

complete the set fanfare contest box of showcase
I finally got my box of showcase for the complete the set contest and based on BV value It was well worth it. I am happy what does the forum think ?

Base #499
Kasey Kahne
Mark Martin
Kevin Harvick
Red Bull Racing (got one of these in the 2 packs I bought so its for sale/trade)
Kurt Bush
Bill Elliot
Danica Patrick

Base Parallel
Jeff Gordon #125
Dale Jr. Green #06/25

Acetate

Jeff Gordon Showroom #499
Champions Kurt Bush #499
Bobby Lobonte Champions Gold #23/125

Just in base cards & Acetate I got over $130 value (nice) :o)

Now the Hits I am pretty sure I Got A tony Stewart Box

Masterpieces triple Brain Vickers Gold #25/45

Masterpieces Double Tony Stewart #86/99

Prized pieces Ink Tony Stewart #32/45 ( the signature is centered perfectly and is legible no smears or scribble)

Not bad for completing a set of Mem. cards Big Kundos to Presspass. Like I put in my last post I am really starting to dig the racing cards If I would have paid for this pack ( currently $125 plus shipping on Line) I would have broke even before i even got to the hits not Bad huh? Baseball and football are not even covering the box price unless you hit a star rookie Auto or a low numbered veteran 1/1 and not getting anywhere near a set as with the topps chrome football that released yesterday 5 boxes and didn't complete the set . let me know what you guys think will post scans later tonight am willing to trade /sell them all to continue my Fanfare master set .
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: complete the set fanfare contest box of showcase
Congrats! Nice pulls!

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-27-2011, 04:38 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: I finally got my box of showcase for the complete the set contest and based on BV value It was well worth it. I am happy what does the forum think ?

Base #499
Kasey Kahne
Mark Martin
Kevin Harvick
Red Bull Racing (got one of these in the 2 packs I bought so its for sale/trade)
Kurt Bush
Bill Elliot
Danica Patrick

Base Parallel
Jeff Gordon #125
Dale Jr. Green #06/25

Acetate

Jeff Gordon Showroom #499
Champions Kurt Bush #499
Bobby Lobonte Champions Gold #23/125

Just in base cards & Acetate I got over $130 value (nice) :o)

Now the Hits I am pretty sure I Got A tony Stewart Box

Masterpieces triple Brain Vickers Gold #25/45

Masterpieces Double Tony Stewart #86/99

Prized pieces Ink Tony Stewart #32/45 ( the signature is centered perfectly and is legible no smears or scribble)

Not bad for completing a set of Mem. cards Big Kundos to Presspass. Like I put in my last post I am really starting to dig the racing cards If I would have paid for this pack ( currently $125 plus shipping on Line) I would have broke even before i even got to the hits not Bad huh? Baseball and football are not even covering the box price unless you hit a star rookie Auto or a low numbered veteran 1/1 and not getting anywhere near a set as with the topps chrome football that released yesterday 5 boxes and didn't complete the set . let me know what you guys think will post scans later tonight am willing to trade /sell them all to continue my Fanfare master set .
have decided once I fulfill my commitment to the lcs on some Baseball orders I will be only opening NASCAR , it was an easy choice after landing a redemption in a high end product from another company"U"nder "D"our and being told even though they are in California where there is no expiration on Gift Certificates which a redemption basically is by law ( california not nation wide) to "quote call us back in january" and we MIGHT be able to do something"
yea i'm sticking to presspass they customer service actually does customer service.
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

You can't beat Press Pass's customer service!!
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/