`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bought a box of 2011-12 Artifacts

Bought a box of 2011-12 Artifacts
Was at target today and they had 1 box of 2011-12 Artifacts & 1 box of 2011-12 OPC on the shelves (The $19 boxes). I dont know anything bout the OPCs so I bought the artifacts. Heres what I got:

[Image: crosbysubban.jpg]

Lookin at the odds on the back 1:64 & 1:48, I dont think I did to bad getting these out of only 8 packs... Anyone have an idea what they are worth?

Oh, also, do stores sell individual packs of artifacts, cause I knew I had a jersey card before I even opened the pack in the box cause the pack feels thicker & heavier. They dont put thick dummy cards in the packs. This seems dumb on UD's part, but good for us. If they sell individuals, ill just feel thru packs & buy the thicker ones, DUH.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Bought a box of 2011-12 Artifacts
(10-26-2011, 11:29 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Was at target today and they had 1 box of 2011-12 Artifacts & 1 box of 2011-12 OPC on the shelves (The $19 boxes). I dont know anything bout the OPCs so I bought the artifacts. Heres what I got:

[Image: crosbysubban.jpg]

Lookin at the odds on the back 1:64 & 1:48, I dont think I did to bad getting these out of only 8 packs... Anyone have an idea what they are worth?

Oh, also, do stores sell individual packs of artifacts, cause I knew I had a jersey card before I even opened the pack in the box cause the pack feels thicker & heavier. They dont put thick dummy cards in the packs. This seems dumb on UD's part, but good for us. If they sell individuals, ill just feel thru packs & buy the thicker ones, DUH.
Way to admit to pack searching...

But you did well.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(10-26-2011, 11:37 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Way to admit to pack searching...

But you did well.
Yeah.... you did well. Upper Deck has a decoy in pretty much every pack of Artifacts Hobby this year. I would be interested in the Subban if its f/t
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

(10-26-2011, 11:50 PM)Oddball Wrote: Yeah.... you did well. Upper Deck has a decoy in pretty much every pack of Artifacts Hobby this year. I would be interested in the Subban if its f/t
LOL I didnt admit to pack searching. I bought a sealed box so I cant exactly search a sealed box. I said its dumb for Artifacts to sell em without dummy cards and if I came across individual packs I would. Is that frowned apon or something, cause like no one here would do it. And the 7 packs in the box didnt have decoys so when I was going thru the box and had the jersey card pack in my hand I knew it was a jersey before opening it.

im interested in the Cosby if its available..plmk

Thanks
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Gimmie a few days & lemme figure out what they are worth b4 I decide if ima get rid of them. I usually just keep cards I pull, but if I decided to part with them Oddball you have bids on the subban & pens fan, you have dibs on the crosby

nice hits
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Congrats on your break.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Very good pulls for what you bought. Also, My opinion on pack searching is. It's fine and all, but the only reason you buy a box or pack is because you never know whats going to be on the other side of that base card as you flip through your pack. I don't know, guess it's a select few who buy cards for fun not riches.

Nice !
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK