`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for IrbeFan4Life 1999-00 Revolution

Question for IrbeFan4Life 1999-00 Revolution
Or anyone else that can help answer this question, figured Id direct it towards him cause he prob knows best. For the 1999-00 Revolution cards, they are listed as followed:

99-00 Revolution #28 (regular issue)
99-00 Revolution CSC Silver #28
99-00 Revolution Copper #28 (#/10)
99-00 Revolution Gold #28 (#/1)
99-00 Revolution Premier Date #28 (#/42)
99-00 Revolution Red #28 (#/299)
99-00 Revolution Shadow Series #28

My question is the CSC Silver. On your page you have this card listed as the CSC Silver http://irbefan4life.weebly.com/uploads/6...0_orig.jpg

Which is clearly marked #/10 CSC Silver...
Now the part that confused me: Why is my CSC Silver card in the scan below marked #/25?
[Image: Top.jpg]

The others in the scan are the regular, red & shadow series. Im missing the premier date, copper & obviusly the gold. On your page you dont have the card in my scan listed in your serial #'d number section. Which one is actually the CSC Silver? mine or yours, and what would the other card be?

Im thinking you have yours listed wrong and yours is the Copper card and your missing the CSC Silver, but not sure...

Lets figure this out cause I hate when parallel;s get confusing when im going thru my check list...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Question for IrbeFan4Life 1999-00 Revolution
Excellent question! And yes, Pacific Parallels (especially with promotional and expo cards included) get rather annoying sometimes.

I honestly did not know that the CSC Silver actually existed, and when I got my hands on the #/10 card a few years back, despite its coloring, that is the card which I assumed was what Beckett was talking about. I guess not. So I have a card not listed by Beckett and do not have the CSC Silver after all.

There are 3 versions to the CSC (Canadian Sports Collector?) parallel. Silver /25, copper/10 and gold /1. Somebody just picked up a gold of their player (not sure if it was here or another forum), but here are examples of the silver/copper to go along with what was listed already. And just to be clear - those are the only parallels for those print runs of 25, 10 and 1. So Irbe collector has the silver and copper parallels of Arturs. Smile Missing the 1/1 gold like me!

[Image: 9900RevolutionCSCSilver.jpg][Image: 9900RevolutionCopper.jpg]
[Image: 00PandPSigpiece2_2424.jpg]

Collecting: Travis Fryman, Champ Bailey, Steve
Largent, Steve Yzerman, Brian Holzinger, Mike Johnson and Jordan Sigalet.

good to know thank you
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Lets get an email to Beckett get that updated!

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

(10-27-2011, 07:54 AM)irbefan4life Wrote: Excellent question! And yes, Pacific Parallels (especially with promotional and expo cards included) get rather annoying sometimes.

I honestly did not know that the CSC Silver actually existed, and when I got my hands on the #/10 card a few years back, despite its coloring, that is the card which I assumed was what Beckett was talking about. I guess not. So I have a card not listed by Beckett and do not have the CSC Silver after all.
Your card IS listed. Its the copper card which I pointed out in my original post at the bottom and when I listed all the parellels of revolution at the top: Copper #/10, CSC Silver #/25
(10-27-2011, 10:07 AM)greg brown Wrote: There are 3 versions to the CSC (Canadian Sports Collector?) parallel. Silver /25, copper/10 and gold /1. Somebody just picked up a gold of their player (not sure if it was here or another forum), but here are examples of the silver/copper to go along with what was listed already. And just to be clear - those are the only parallels for those print runs of 25, 10 and 1. So Irbe collector has the silver and copper parallels of Arturs. Smile Missing the 1/1 gold like me!

[Image: 9900RevolutionCSCSilver.jpg][Image: 9900RevolutionCopper.jpg]
He's actually missing the silver & gold version or the card. He has the copper, I have the silver.

Hey IrbeFan4Life, you wanna do a trade? Ill tade ya my CSC Silver for that Irbe jersey card you have a double of that we talked bout in another post.
Hey IrbeFan4Life, wanna make a trade?? My CSC Silver for your Irbe jersey card you have a double of that we talked bout in another post?
test, my posts arent showing up
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

they showing up

just takes time with the new site
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)