`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interesting set/insert idea

interesting set/insert idea
I was thinking about this set theme this morning. What about a autographed card of each franchise's 1st draft pick, the best draft pick and most recent draft pick all on one card.

Not sure who this would be for each team, and of course might have to be a Cut auto on some of the older franchises, but it would be:

David Carr Andre Johnson and JJ Watt for my local team. What is everone's thoughts?
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

RE: interesting set/insert idea
(10-26-2011, 04:34 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: I was thinking about this set theme this morning. What about a autographed card of each franchise's 1st draft pick, the best draft pick and most recent draft pick all on one card.

Not sure who this would be for each team, and of course might have to be a Cut auto on some of the older franchises, but it would be:

David Carr Andre Johnson and JJ Watt for my local team. What is everone's thoughts?
The draft goes back to 1936, the Bears & Packers and others go back that far, it would be interesting finding those early autos

(10-27-2011, 10:59 AM)ginge01 Wrote: The draft goes back to 1936, the Bears & Packers and others go back that far, it would be interesting finding those early autos
Yeah, those Curly Lambeau and Bronko Nagurski autos are tough to come by...cool idea though!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

There was a set a few yrs ago called We're Number 1, and it was a diecut "1" with some being auto'd.

Cool thought, it'd definitely be something seen in Exquisite or Nat'l treasures though.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"