`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
B. B. shills again???

RE: B. B. shills again???
(10-25-2011, 09:28 PM)r23b Wrote: I wish this guys inventory went up in flames he is scum and comes on here and tries to deny it like we are all a bunch of idiots.
You guys are a bunch of idiots!!

If you don't want to pay, THEN DON'T BID!!!

I think we need to get a sticky on each board with the subject: "DO NOT BUY FROM EBAY SELLER: bigboydsportscards3"

(10-26-2011, 07:35 AM)ebayshiller Wrote: You guys are a bunch of idiots!!

who is this guy??? probably one of the shillers... wow what a JOKE...

oh, and what a well thought out Beckett id... tool...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

boyd has multiple accounts which he uses for shilling, but also for feedback extortion. he uses multiple accounts to bid on your items if you leave a negative (in my case, for leaving a negative because a 3500 dollar lot was worth 500)

LMAO, we are all just pointing out the obvious, and if you want to insult all of us stay off this thread. if you are defending these actions you my "friend" would be the REAL idiot.... or should I say "shiller"

Not sure if it really matters because no one seems to care about the truth as I have posted it before, but here goes again..

We do not, have not, and will not ever shill bid an auction. The user you pointed out, yes, bids a lot on our items. They also win a lot of items and they pay for all the items. Why they choose to mainly bid on our cards, I don't know. The user is actually a huge seller and is the #1 seller on a different site other than ebay/beckett. Everything they buy is for re-sale. We sell so many items per week (the most of anyone on a weekly basis in the sports card category) that we have many customers that come back and bid on many items. Bid activity by itself is a bad judge to see if someone is shilling. Just because you see a high bid activitiy does not mean a user is shill bidding items. We even have an ebay name that we use to buy just memorabilia and nothing else. We only buy from 2-3 guys so our bid activity is probably 40-75% for those guys and there is absolutely nothing shady going on. Do you see any of the items the buyer wins ever re-listed on our or any ebay account? No. Why? Because the user buys them and posts them for sale on a different site. If you actually do research, I'm sure you can figure out who it is..

I would hope that if someone was shilling they would not be stupid enough to bid on 1000+ items at 85%+, bid activity. That is what should make it even more obvious it is not shilling. Ebay would put a stop to it if it was. Ebay is very tough on shill bidding. We once had an old employee bid on an item (one item) and we immediately got a warning for shill bidding. We had to explain to ebay that the person had not worked for us for over a year.

We can show paypal payments for everything the user has won if requested. Our items sell for more than others because we have a strong customer base and always have auctions running. Our customers are happy with their service and our selection.

You all are entitled to your opinion, I just get sick of the false rumors going around message boards and felt the need to defend ourselves (once again) in a public forum. In all these boards I always provide my phone number, 513-833-5158, if someone wants to call to discuss (no one ever does). If you actually do significant research, you will see there is no shill bidding going on. I will say again, using bid activity as sole proof of shill bidding is not smart. We have many many buyers that have 50%+ bid activity with us and all of them are loyal paying customers.
**I am Terry Boyd of BigBoyd Sports Cards. I can't respond to the original thread as it has been closed, but the original auction was paid for by 'dosstergq' on 10/18. Can provide copy of paypal if requested. We got another one in stock and our lister used the same listing but forgot to change the serial number.. I have a message to our shipping dept to get me the serial number and will provide a scan if requested. Sorry for the confusion.)

Terry Boyd
- BigBoyd Sports Cards

Funny, I figured all the ebay experts on the board would be all over your post by now. I've purchased from BBSC before and had no problem. I don't do enough transactions on ebay to have an opinion on the examples that are brought up here EVERY FREAKING DAY, so I'm just gonna sit back and wait until this thread gets locked. Big Grin
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]