`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT ..... ya gotta be kidding me !!! :(

RE: OT ..... ya gotta be kidding me !!! :(
(10-25-2011, 06:28 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Too much sizzyrup.
i totally agree - but on a serious note.

from the reports i heard in the past, he was drinking that stuff on the sidelines. he's an addict that had talent and couldn't get rid of the addiction.

seriously - he was a STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

Quincy Carter - STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

Matt Jones - STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

who else? these are the three that jump to me because they were such high draft picks....

on and on and on.....you all know that trainers in college are numbing the pain on these players. they did it in the 80's, 90's, it surfaced in the 2000's with HGH in the pros (because stricter pro drug testing)...

guys - its addiction. the laziness, the no work ethic, the showing up late for meetings....its addiction...they've been fed pain killers, ways to get numb, etc.... it was doled out at my high school to all of us on the team. legal high, no pain, no worries - trainer would say "drink this you'll be good"...and we did. who knows what we took...but it followed you.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: OT ..... ya gotta be kidding me !!! :(
(10-25-2011, 08:38 PM)ugameck Wrote: i totally agree - but on a serious note.

from the reports i heard in the past, he was drinking that stuff on the sidelines. he's an addict that had talent and couldn't get rid of the addiction.

seriously - he was a STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

Quincy Carter - STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

Matt Jones - STUD in college. got mixed up in stuff - failed in nfl - too much money, too much freedom.

who else? these are the three that jump to me because they were such high draft picks....

on and on and on.....you all know that trainers in college are numbing the pain on these players. they did it in the 80's, 90's, it surfaced in the 2000's with HGH in the pros (because stricter pro drug testing)...

guys - its addiction. the laziness, the no work ethic, the showing up late for meetings....its addiction...they've been fed pain killers, ways to get numb, etc.... it was doled out at my high school to all of us on the team. legal high, no pain, no worries - trainer would say "drink this you'll be good"...and we did. who knows what we took...but it followed you.
I was addicted to girls and PBR in high school.
But seriously, there HAS to be all kinds of shady stuff the players go through to manage pain so they can get on the field without distraction.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]