Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone know who this could be??

RE: Anyone know who this could be??
Looks like you lose this time. Its Barak Osoma auto for crying out loud. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(10-26-2011, 08:09 AM)wampier Wrote: Well I redeemed and got...

Congratulations, you unlocked a 60th Anniversary Continuity Autograph Subject A

Doh!
If it is a Topps employee.... I will be upset..to say the least.
Doesn't continuity mean it's someone who isn't playing right now? Could that be one of those "Happy 60th" autos?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(10-26-2011, 09:44 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Looks like you loose this time. Its Barak Osoma auto for crying out loud. LOL
Will this card lie to you too?

I hope you get you're redemption soon enough man. I sent in a Russell Westbrook by the letter auto in on the 20th of June and Upper Deck is still saying "Athlete is committed to signing soon, please be patient." I realize this is probably because of the NBA off season stuff but this was my first experience with redemptions. So far, not a very good one.

(10-27-2011, 07:45 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: I hope you get you're redemption soon enough man. I sent in a Russell Westbrook by the letter auto in on the 20th of June and Upper Deck is still saying "Athlete is committed to signing soon, please be patient." I realize this is probably because of the NBA off season stuff but this was my first experience with redemptions. So far, not a very good one.
Well I've been waiting for this for over two years:

RAJON RONDO / RUDY FERNANDEZ 2009-10 NBA SP SIGNATURE 2 STAR SIGNATURES # ED TO 199 CD# 2S-FR Athlete committed to signing soon, please be patient. 10/9/2009