`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving my new scanner!

Loving my new scanner!
Finally got a scanner which gives me really good scans of my graded cards! Updating all of my PC scans... gonna be a while...

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/h...ion/Autos/

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l292/h...morabilia/

[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Loving my new scanner!
Nice stuff!!!!

Ah yes, got to love having a scanner. Will you scan your non-graded ones as well?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(10-25-2011, 04:24 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Ah yes, got to love having a scanner. Will you scan your non-graded ones as well?
I had most of my collection already scanned before I decided to get some graded. I have to just go through and update my bucket and scan my new additions.

(10-25-2011, 04:27 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I had most of my collection already scanned before I decided to get some graded. I have to just go through and update my bucket and scan my new additions.
Smile Nice. Mind if I ask what settings you are using?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(10-25-2011, 04:35 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Smile Nice. Mind if I ask what settings you are using?
Hmmm, I didn't adjust my settings any. Someone on another thread recommended a specific model and it works great.

Those graded scans look amazing (the cards aren't too shabby either lol). My Bgs scans look like complete crap on my scanner so I rarely ever scan them in. What is the model scanner you are using if you don't mind me asking?

Guys, I'm using a old Canon CanoScan 8400F. I got it off ebay, used for around $30... it's a big bulky flatbed scanner, but it works wonderful for scanning slabbed cards.