`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Chrome and Topps chrome + EXTRAS!!!

Bowman Chrome and Topps chrome + EXTRAS!!!
So I took the family to the pumpkin patch today about 25 min. from the house, we had a good time. I figured while we were out this way Ill stop at the not so LCS, the owner is the best around, and check out his goods. I bought 2 packs of Bowman Chrome and 4 packs of Topps Chrome for $20.00 pretty good I thought. He always has cards on his counter from packs he opens and just leaves them there, so I riffle threw them and picked out some stuff I liked. I got 13 2011 finest cards mostly rc's, 1 #/199,1 #/549,2 x-fractors #/299 for $3.50 more. HE IS AN AWESOME OWNER!!!! Anyway the pics are below, nice Auto too. ALL FOR TRADE.............................................
[Image: Image136.jpg]
[Image: Image137.jpg]
[Image: Image138.jpg]

RE: Bowman Chrome and Topps chrome + EXTRAS!!!
Check me for the Bedrosian, Finest Trout, and Hosmer topps chrome.

Angels cards - Jo Adell, Mike Trout, Reid Detmers, Ohtani, Bachman, O'Hoppe, Joyce, Zach Neto etc. 

Looking for Bowman Chrome Draft and Chrome Prospects set fillers. PM me what you have avail!

(10-25-2011, 05:10 PM)eric387387 Wrote: Check me for the Bedrosian, Finest Trout, and Hosmer topps chrome.
offer sent

Check me for the Pineda auto.

What area of town was the card shop in? That way if/when I visit the folks I have a destination to head to...LOL!!

That Pineda is awesome. I really need to pick up one of his autos sometime. Seems like they're loaded into the Finest set.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends