`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should the Jersey piece match the Jersey the player is wearing in the picture on the card?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, definitely!!!
60.00%
18 60.00%
It'd be preferable.
36.67%
11 36.67%
I don't care either way.
3.33%
1 3.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Patch/GU match the card?

RE: Should the Patch/GU match the card?
(10-25-2011, 04:58 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: To the people who voted 'Yes, definitely!!!', does that mean you wouldn't like the Malone card in your collection?

I mean, it's still worn by him, and it's still a great looking card.
Dude that card is sick! I'm a huge mailman guy and I hate the lakers but that card is still dope! Espically for 25 freakin bucks!

I wouldn't mind having the card (if it was of a Pistons player) it's just not AS appealing as it would be if it matched. I say that because when you see a card like that, say a non basketball fan, it poses questions. But, that's just me being picky. lol. I just saw the card when you posted it in the other thread and wanted to get other opinions on it as well.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Yes, it must match!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

What gets me is when a patch has some of the lettering, sometimes I cant figure out what part of the name or team name it is. Like they don't match up. One of my Hendersons looks like there is an "I" and there is no I in his name or in the Bobcats.

(10-27-2011, 10:29 AM)quavis Wrote: What gets me is when a patch has some of the lettering, sometimes I cant figure out what part of the name or team name it is. Like they don't match up. One of my Hendersons looks like there is an "I" and there is no I in his name or in the Bobcats.
Do you mind providing a scan of it, maybe we can figure it out. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(10-27-2011, 10:29 AM)quavis Wrote: What gets me is when a patch has some of the lettering, sometimes I cant figure out what part of the name or team name it is. Like they don't match up. One of my Hendersons looks like there is an "I" and there is no I in his name or in the Bobcats.
That is a huge pet peeve of mine. How do you even know it is the right player? The colors can give you the team, but that is about it.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Heres a scan of the card in question.

Photobucket

(10-28-2011, 11:07 AM)quavis Wrote: Heres a scan of the card in question.

Photobucket
Couldn't that be apart of the H or N's?
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I guess it might, Im gonna give them the benefit of the doubt and suppose it is.