`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS COLLECTING ADDICTIVE?

RE: IS COLLECTING ADDICTIVE?
(09-28-2011, 11:07 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah my biggest regret is letting up a 2004 leaf certified materials emerald quad relic auto /5. it went for like $45 and that was just way too much for me. take into consideration the mostly ive spent on any card is $20. Id pay $60 for that card now though.
Yah anything with a print run of 50 or less, I'll overspend usually. If its a print run of 55-200 I'll look at what product its from and if its a high demand busting product I'll wait, but if its a low end low interest to bust product, i'll buy right away.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Cards aren't addictive! You ever suck d*** for a pack of football cards? Didn't think so!

(smudged up a famous quote to fit the thread)
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

in one word YES!!

Yeah I need my buying right staken away or im going to have to sell my car haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(09-28-2011, 07:11 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Today my girlfriend told me that I am addicted and obsessed with collecting. Is it because ive amassed a large number of cards? Or is it because I lurk every possible website available to find the next card on my list. I just wanted to get some opinions of other users who are in the addicted category and what exactly they collect and why.
I just heard the same crap. I heard this card thing is pulling me away from her and I never talk to her anymore and all this other boloney. Maybe she has a point though, these cards will grab you and suck you in if you let it, you just have to know how to balance it, have fun and dont stick your neck out there too far and I am talking about the bay there.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Thats why I collect inexpensive stuff and only buy high end to sell again.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Yeah, it's addictive!
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/